Locum Internal Medicine Jobs in TN
Saturday · July 31, 2021
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (South Alabama) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Robust benefit package.
- Located near the Gulf Shore, you will have easy access to beaches and resorts.
- Dedicated RT and pharmacy services for the ICU.
- Secondary evening.
- Length Of Assignment: Employed.
- Shift will include an APP and another critical care physician.
- Join a busy, hospital employed group who manage a 32 bed critical care unit as well a provide vent management as needed for a 10 bed neurocritical care unit.
- Location: Alabama.
- Educational loan repayment options.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care / Intensivist.
- This hospital is located in a growing community with a diverse and vibrant economy and the medical center serves over 600,000 within a 75 mile area.
- Commencement bonus and relocation allowance.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Competitive salary and productivity bonus.
- This Level II trauma center provides all levels of sub-specialty support, including 24X7 radiology and anesthesiology.
- A noted tertiary referral center seeks to add additional BC / BE critical care physician to their team.
- CME and licensure allowances.
- BE / BC.
- Facility Type: Level II Trauma Center.
- The community has a commercial airport, vibrant shopping and dining, noted outdoor activities as well as outstanding golf.
- 7 on 7 off block schedule of 12 hour shifts.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.