Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · December 5, 2022
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Alabama) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Acceptable Specialties: IM/FP with exp.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Average admits: 2-3.
- This is a stable locums hospitalist opportunity at a wonderful hospital in Alabama.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Ideal candidate with be able to 7 shifts per month For a mutual fit.
- BC / BE.
- Patient Volume: 20-22 with NP.
- Inpatient / Outpatient: 100% inpatient.
- 7 shifts per month.
- Start Date: upon credentialing.
- Patient Age Range: 18 and up.
- Location: Alabama.
- Specialty Requested: Hosp.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing locums.
- Schedule: 7/7 8a-8p.
- Minimum Length Accepted: 7 shifts.
- Intubation, Central Lines, Vent mgmt, Paracentesis, Thoracentesis, open ICU, on code team.
- Reason for Coverage Need:locums.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Nov 25.