Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Friday · July 1, 2022
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Norcross) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Rapid Response: Hospitalist does not respond with Rapid Response Team.
- Central Lines preferred, Emergency Endotracheal intubations required.
- Apply today by forwarding.
- EMR System: Meditech.
- Code Responders: Hospitalist responds to Code Blue, but not primary.
- ICU: Open.
- Shifts: Days 7am - 7pm, Nights 7pm - 7 am.
- Average Patient Census: 45.
- Need: Day/Night Procedures required for Nights.
- Specialty: Internal Medicine.
- ER contracted to respond to codes.
- Admission Average Day: 7.
- Certifications: BC required if provider is more than 5 years post medical training.
- Procedures: Central Line insertion*.
- Admission Average Night: 7.
- Credentialing: 90 days.
- Type: MD.
- Clinicians With Procedures Experience FOR DAY & Night Shifts.
- Board Certification must be active at the time of the application.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Locum Connections