Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · November 30, 2021
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Augusta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- City/State: Augusta, GA.
- Nearly 600-skilled physicians on staff.
- Strong, Negotiable Base Compensation + Excellent Bonus Money.
- Foster Crown: Palliative Care Physician in Augusta, GA.
- Bcim or similar, Hospice & Palliative Medicine Fellowship.
- Instagram: fostercrown.
- 35-bed critical care medicine service.
- EMR: Epic.
- ADC: 10-15 per day.
- Schedule: M-F, No.
- PTO, Health and Welfare Package, CME, Licensure, DEA, Sick Leave, paid Med-Mal Insurance, etc.
- Procedures: Typical of IM / Palliative Care.
- This Palliative Care Physician opportunity offers you the ability to work as a permanent provider in Augusta at a hospital-based facility.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move w/permanent placement with this excellent hospital opportunity.
- Support Staff: CMA, NP, PA, and Clinical Leads.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely with you to meet or exceed all expectations.
- Facility: Regional community hospital.
- Trauma: Non-designated.
- Position: Permanent, Palliative Care Physician.
- Visa Candidates Considered.
- State-of-the-Art Technology.
- Job Number: GA1510.
- Facility Profile: Fully staffed, 581-bed, regional community hospital.
- Live and Play in a Resort Area with over 33-Golf Courses Nearby.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- Georgia is an excellent state to practice medicine and raise a family.
- We place physicians in all states.
- Compensation: Marketable, negotiable base compensation + bonus money, w/full health & welfare package, CME, Licensure, Sick Leave, Paid Med-Mal Insurance.
- Excellent Schools and a High Desirability Factor.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago
by Foster Crown, LLC.