Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · November 30, 2021
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Case Load/PPD: 10-20.
- Ponce City Market is a one-stop-shop for all things food, drink, and shopping.
- Reference ID: ORD-000989-MD-GA.
- Dates Needed: October- Ongoing.
- The clinic is open Monday-Friday from 8 am-4:30 pm and the locum will work a minimum of 2 days per week - possibly more.
- The locum will work with one other MD, part-time PA, and 10 volunteer NPs.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- The Beltline is another fun way to spend your free days while in Atlanta.
- Don't miss out on the Truist Park/The Battery when you come into town - the home of the Braves.
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
- A clinic (Fqhc) is seeking family or internal medicine (if able to see ages 6 and up) physician for locum tenens coverage.
- The facility is located in the suburbs of Atlanta, GA.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Government: No.
- The majority of patients are Hispanic so Spanish-speaking candidates are highly preferred.
- Candidates must be BC or BE with DEA, BLS and CPR certs.
- There is phone. Patients are all ages 6 and up and cases are bread and butter family medicine.
This locum job opening was posted