Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · November 30, 2021
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Patients are all adult male inmates and cases range from standard corrections, chronic cases, cough/cold/flu, injury, etc.
- Credentialing takes 3-4 weeks.
- Government: No.
- Case Load/PPD: 16-20 PPD.
- The locum will work 40 hours per week - usually 7:30 am-4:30 pm or 8 am-5 pm.
- The facility is located 30 minutes west of Lake Eufaula, AL.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- A male correctional facility is seeking an internal medicine or family practice physician for locum tenens coverage starting Asap.
- Candidates must have an active AL license and must be able to pass the background check.
- The locum will be working with other providers and full triage nursing.
- Patient Population: Adults.
- Reference ID: ORD-107368-MD-AL.
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
- Board Certification Required: Negotiable.
- Dates Needed: Asap - 3 months.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
This locum job opening was posted