Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · December 5, 2022
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000 with a potential salary of $300,000.
This permanent internal medicine job (Nashville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is a great opportunity to partner with them to provide direct inpatient care.
- A nocturnist team covers nights.
- Hospitalist Opportunity in Metro Nashville, Tennessee.
- Great working relationships with specialists and emergency room providers.
- Not expected to run codes.
- Not expected to insert lines or do procedures.
- 7 days on and 7 days off.
- Opportunity to care for a diverse patient population.
- Cover only one hospital.
- A hospital in Greater Nashville, Tennessee is seeking a talented and ambitious hospitalist to join our team.
- Competitive and comprehensive benefit and compensation package.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.