Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · May 8, 2021
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Nashville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine.
- A nocturnist team covers nights.
- Great working relationships with specialists and emergency room providers.
- Clean background.
- Needs to live within the metro area, no locums.
- Competitive and comprehensive benefit and compensation package.
- An Hospital in downtown Nashville, Tennessee is seeking a talented and ambitious hospitalist to join their team.
- Cannot sponsor visas, no 2022 grads and a few years' experience preferred.
- Cover only one hospital.
- Not expected to run codes.
- 7 days on and 7 days off.
- Hospitalist Opportunity IN Nashville, Tennessee.
- Opportunity to care for a diverse patient population.
- This is a great opportunity to partner with an outstanding health system and hospitalist team.
- Not expected to insert lines or do procedures.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.