Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · March 8, 2021
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Reference ID: ORD-093087-MD-AL.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Government: No.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Dates Needed: Asap - 3 months.
- The locum will work with other physicians, HSA, and triage.
- The schedule is Monday-Friday from 8 am-5 pm with no. Cases will be standard corrections, chronic cases, sutures, wound care, etc.
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
- Case Load/PPD: 16-20.
- Candidates must have an active AL license and must be able to pass a background check.
- The facility is located 144 miles from Birmingham, AL and 158 miles from Atlanta, GA.
- Credentialing for this assignment takes a total of 3 weeks.
- Board Certification Required: No.
- A medium security, all-male correctional facility is seeking an FM, IM or GP physician for locum tenens coverage starting Asap.
This locum job opening was posted
3 days ago