Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · January 24, 2021
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Dates Needed: As soon as cred - Ongoing.
- Patients are adults only and there are 20-25 ppd.
- Case Load/PPD: 20-22.
- Board Certification Required: Negotiable.
- Reference ID: ORD-094368-MD-GA.
- A primary care clinic in a hospital is seeking an internal medicine physician for ongoing locum tenens coverage.
- The schedule is Monday-Friday from 8:30 am-5 pm.
- All travel and lodging will be covered.
- Morgan Jane.
- Government: No.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Patient Population: Adults.
- The EMR system is Epic.
- Assignment Type: Clinic.
- The facility is located in central Georgia.
This locum job opening was posted
1 day ago