Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · July 31, 2021
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Fayetteville, TN) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Mid-Level & ER manage nights.
- Admits average 4-5.
- Length Of Assignment: 7 days.
- Location: Fayetteville, TN.
- Facility Type: In-Patient.
- 7 on 7 off days with the director working around the locum's schedule as needed.
- Less than 50 beds.
- Dates Needed: 12/24 - 12/30 days 7a - 7p.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- 6 bed ICU (Similar to step down unit).
- Needs current TN license.
- Requires: Vent Management.
- Do not apply/present without those 3 criteria).
- Requires: Vent Management, 7 on 7 off schedule, must be willing to perform and supervise stress testing.
- Census averages 20.
- Lincoln Health System.
- Schedule for Aug forward has not been written yet.
- 2 FTE Program.
- The benefit is it is a fairly easy assignment and it is steady 7 on 7 off schedule for the provider.
- Affiliated with larger hospital in Huntsville, AL that has 900 beds.
- Day shift 7am - 7pm.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Dec 4.