Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Friday · March 24, 2023
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Chattanooga) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Average daily census for day docs is 18-22, for nocturnists, 8-10.
- NO procedures required.
- Aside from the competitive compensation you will enjoy the excellent staff, gorgeous area and the affordable homes.
- Hospitalists respond to codes.
- Hospitalist will be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Envision Physician Services and Parkridge East Hospital are looking for Hospitalist to team up in a rare opportunity in Chattanooga.
- Malpractice and tail coverage.
- Medical and Dental insurance, 401K, Elective Deferral Plan, and Business Expense Reimbursement Account.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Envision Physician Services