Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · February 25, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Weracoba Heights) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 120, temp/emergency privileges can be granted.
- Day coverage- bronchoscopy- not needed for nights.
- 2 APCs during the day, 1 physician.
- Staffing Model: 1 physician.
- Specialty Board Requirement: Critical Care Required.
- Smart is an established staffing company seeking BC, CC candidates to provide Intensivist coverage at a facility in Western, Georgia.
- Facility Beds: 376.
- Sub-specialties: Most specialties available.
- 1 APC during the night.
- Codes: Handled by HM.
- Patient Encounters: 30 encounters/day- 1 physician, 2 APC's- closed unit, hospital does provide consult service to Cvicu if asked, 3-4 admits/night- one physician.
- ICU Beds: 28.
- Procedures: Core ICU procedures: Deep lines, Arterial lines, thoracentesis, paracentesis, etc.
- Locum Rate: $220/hour (7p-7a).
- Paid mileage, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- ICU: Closed.
- EMR: Sorian.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Feb 18.