Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · August 8, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Weracoba Heights) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sub-specialties: Most specialties available.
- Specialty Board Requirement: Critical Care Required.
- 1 APC during the night.
- ICU Beds: 28.
- Staffing Model: 1 physician.
- 2 APCs during the day, 1 physician.
- Locum Rate: $220/hour (7p-7a).
- Procedures: Core ICU procedures: Deep lines, Arterial lines, thoracentesis, paracentesis, etc.
- Smart is an established staffing company seeking BC, CC candidates to provide Intensivist coverage at a facility in Western, Georgia.
- Facility Beds: 376.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 120, temp/emergency privileges can be granted.
- ICU: Closed.
- Patient Encounters: 30 encounters/day- 1 physician, 2 APC's- closed unit, hospital does provide consult service to Cvicu if asked, 3-4 admits/night- one physician.
- Day coverage- bronchoscopy- not needed for nights.
- Paid mileage, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Codes: Handled by HM.
- EMR: Sorian.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Feb 18.