Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Friday · July 3, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Nashville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- With its gentle rolling hills, diverse employment base, thriving retain growth, schools ranked among the best in the state, excellent healthcare facilities and vibrant arts and recreation facilities, Dickson County is a great place to live, work and play.
- No procedures required.
- Our satellite campus, TriStar Natchez, offers imaging and oncology services, as well as a full-service ER that is open 24/7 and provides the same services as our main campus emergency room.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Lucrative incentive program.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- They offer a full array of services including cardiology, diagnostic imaging, emergency, inpatient rehabilitation, oncology, orthopedics, and women's services.
- Open ICU.
- 1 NP, M-F.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Candidates must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- 60 hours of physician coverage daily.
- 12-hour shifts, 7 on / 7 off.
- New Hospitalist Leadership Opportunity!
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- Protected clinical time.
- Takes most admissions from ED.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- As an Accredited Chest Pain Center and a Primary Stroke Center, TriStar Horizon is a leading provider of emergency heart and stroke care.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- TriStar Horizon Medical Center is a fully accredited, 157-bed regional medical center.
- Benefits AND Compensation.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- Duties include co-management with specialties, clinical support for physicians on shift, shadowing and coaching, onboarding and mentoring new physicians, recruiting, strategic planning.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Hospitalists respond to codes and rapid response.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- Dickson is a city in Dickson County and is part of the Nashville Metropolitan Statistical Area.
- Open, collegiate and supportive relationship with executive hospital leadership.
- Excellent monthly stipend.
- East interstate access and close proximity to Nashville means Dickson County is the ideal place for laid-back rural lifestyles yet just a 30-minute drive can put you in the heart of Music City United States Dickson County is also home to one of the largest state parks in Tennessee, The Renaissance Center, an extensive parks system and a variety of annual festivals, including Old Timers Days the first weekend in May.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services