Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · January 24, 2021
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Nashville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- An affiliate of TriStar Health, TriStar Centennial a 657-bed referral and trauma center and is home to Sarah Cannon Cancer Center, The Children's Hospital at TriStar Centennial, TriStar Centennial Women's Hospital, TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center, as well as TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion, one of the region's oldest and largest full-service psychiatric facilities.
- Hospitalist do respond to codes.
- North of Broadway lies Nashville's central business district, Legislative Plaza, Capitol Hill and the Tennessee Bicentennial Mall.
- 12 physicians rounding from 7a-7p.
- Cultural and architectural attractions can be found throughout the city.
- 1 NP on per day assisting with admissions and obs unit.
- Centennial is also the receiving hospital for the TriStar Spring Hill stand-alone ED.
- This is a very rare opportunity!
- An affiliate of TriStar Health, TriStar Centennial is home to Sarah Cannon Cancer Center, The Children's Hospital at TriStar Centennial, TriStar Centennial Women's Hospital, TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center, as well as TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion, one of the region's oldest and largest full-service psychiatric facilities.
- Round-the-clock care is also available at TriStar Ashland City Medical Center, a critical access hospital in nearby Cheatham County.
- This is a very rare opportunity that offers excellent compensation, a closed ICU, double night coverage with APP assistance and strong administrative support.
- Downtown Nashville features a diverse assortment of entertainment, dining, cultural and architectural attractions.
- Centennial MC is located right in the heart of downtown Nashville in an excellent and sought-after location.
- The ICU is closed.
- NEW Full-time Openings in Downtown Nashville, TN!
- Tennessee is a great location for medical professionals and their families.
- No procedures required.
- TriStar Centennial Medical Center is a 657-bed comprehensive facility offering medical and surgical programs including behavioral health, 24-hour emergency care, heart and vascular, imaging, neuroscience, oncology, orthopaedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleep disorder and women's services.
- Average daily census per day time doctor is 18-20.
- CMC is the flagship hospital for Hospital Corporation of America, headquartered in Nashville.
- 2 physicians and one NP in house at night from 7p-7a.
- Residency or previous experience in similar-sized facility preferred*.
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center (Downtown Nashville) is expanding and adding nocturnist coverage!
- The Broadway and 2nd Avenue areas feature entertainment venues, night clubs and an assortment of restaurants.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Sep 24.