Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · February 25, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (East Tennessee) is for an academic medical center.
- Situated squarely between Memphis and Nashville on Tennessee's "Heart of the Music Highway," you will find this magical community with endless opportunities for music heritage, arts & culture, sports & outdoors.
- The hospitalist team consist of 30 physicians and advance practitioners with continued expansion of the team.
- Previous Chief Hospitalist or other medical directorship experience.
- People who've moved here tell us that once you live here you'll always want to stay.
- We offer a TOP Tier salary + Chief Stipend + Commencement Bonus + Quality Bonus to maximize income potential.
- Board Certification with a minimum of five years of Hospital experience.
- Benefits include Paid Time Off, retirement plans, insurance, CME and more!
- Robust internal support team to ensure your success including Program Coordinator, Director of Operations, Clinical Performance Nurse and Regional Medical Director.
- This 640 bed facility is among one of the country's top 10 non for profit hospitals.
- Chief Hospitalist: Lead Elite Team in Tennessee.
- We are seeking a leader for 100% administrative position with a Monday - Friday schedule (moonlighting clinical shifts available, if desired).
- A pleasing variety of neighborhoods and many places to relax and get away - or to get some fresh air and exercise.
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication Skills.
- We are conducting a search to identify a proven leader for a highly engaged team in Tennessee: one hour from Memphis, 90 minutes from Nashville.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.