Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · November 29, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $180 per hour.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Southern Georgia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 7a-7p, 7p-7a.
- IM or FP.
- Day Shift (can also choose nite shift if preferred).
- EMR = Meditech.
- Program has 6 Hospitalist (5 rounders, 1 admitter, 1 taking nite.
- No codes.
- Credentialing approx 8 weeks, yet, Emergency/Express Credentialing is available for doctors with Clean Databank.
- No rounding, they have a seperate Hospitalist rounder that takes care of that.
- No ICU (closed ICU).
- Board Certified required.
- 9-10 admits but they have a seperate Hospitalist admitter that takes care of that.
- No procedures.
- Long term ongoing shifts available.
- Morning APP (NP/PA) and nite APP (full 12 hr shift).
- Approx 20 patients per 12 hr shift.
This locum tenen job from Harris Medical Associates was last open on Jun 25.