Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · February 25, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Los Angeles County) is a single-specialty group practice.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Duties/ Responsibilities: 4 PPD.
- Enjoy skiing, fishing, camping, hiking, white water rafting, golfing and much more in this beautiful paradise.
- Compensation: $100 Hr.
- Scheduling: Thursday-Saturday preferred, 9am-4pm.
- Certification: MD/ DO.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- Residency Training: Family Medicine.
- This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and four-season living.
- An outpatient health clinic in LA County is looking to add a Primary Care Physician to their team.
- Title: Primary Care.
- Position Overview.
- Pay Rate.
- Setting: Outpatient Setting.
- Board Status: Board Certified/ Board Eligible(Residency completed) / GP.
- Benefits: Malpractice coverage with tail and in house credentialing support.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Experience Required: 1 year minimum.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- Position Type: Locum Tenens, 1099.
- This facility is located just 20 minutes from the Angeles National Forest and has year-round recreation.
- Availability: Part-Time.
This perm job opening was posted
by KPG Provider Services.