Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · October 28, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Savannah) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Walk beautiful Tybee Island beach or nearby Hilton Head Island.
- We represent a private, physician owned group seeking a physician to join their 20+ Hospitalist team.
- With us you'll find an attractive schedule, generous compensation package with bonus structure, 401k, paid malpractice, and CME allowance.
- Participate in a running or cycling event, or simply enjoy boating on our waterways.
- Savannah, Georgia offers a much sought after, modern lifestyle in a picturesque setting offering southern charm and warm hospitality.
- Choose from two local healthcare institutions in Savannah (a 331- bed facility and a 305-bed facility): both are part of a prominent health care system.
- Physicians may be BC/BE Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- The choice is yours.
- Choose Savannah, Georgia.
- For a lifestyle you'll love.
- Come join us and during your off hours, spend time strolling our historic riverfront, downtown squares, shops, and parks.
- Attend an outdoor music festival.
- Are you looking for a great lifestyle in an ideal location?
- Come Join Our Hospitalist Group in Savannah.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.