Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Nashville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No nocturnists' shifts required.
- Excellent salary, based on experience, plus RVUs and quality bonuses.
- Here in the rolling hills of Middle Tennessee is a lush countryside of gorgeous scenery, outdoor adventure and community living.
- Are You Interested being a Med Ped Hospitalist in Nashville, TN Area.
- This city is located 30 miles from the best shopping and dining in Nashville and showcases a wealth of beautiful historic homes, churches and other buildings.
- 50,000 signing bonus.
- Join one of the largest Med/Ped Hospitalists programs in the Southeast.
- 10,000 relocation.
- This is the place where the best of both worlds meet.
- And with the bright lights of Nashville less than an hour away, any desires for big city living are easily satisfied.
- Block schedules approximately 7 days on/7 days off.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.