Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · May 25, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Nashville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No nocturnists' shifts required.
- 10,000 relocation.
- Join one of the largest Med/Ped Hospitalists programs in the Southeast.
- Excellent salary, based on experience, plus RVUs and quality bonuses.
- This is the place where the best of both worlds meet.
- Are You Interested being a Med Ped Hospitalist in Nashville, TN Area.
- This city is located 30 miles from the best shopping and dining in Nashville and showcases a wealth of beautiful historic homes, churches and other buildings.
- Block schedules approximately 7 days on/7 days off.
- Here in the rolling hills of Middle Tennessee is a lush countryside of gorgeous scenery, outdoor adventure and community living.
- And with the bright lights of Nashville less than an hour away, any desires for big city living are easily satisfied.
- 50,000 signing bonus.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Dec 30.