Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Friday · July 3, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Nashville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- One of the largest and most well-established hospitalists programs in the Southeast.
- Rotation approximately 7 days on/7 days off.
- Guaranteed salary, based on experience.
- 10,000 relocation.
- 50,000 signing bonus.
- Join an extremely well-trained group of Hospitalists.
- This city is located 30 miles from the best shopping and dining in Nashville and showcases a wealth of beautiful historic homes, churches and other buildings.
- Nocturnist Position in Nashville, Tennessee Area.
- And with the bright lights of Nashville less than an hour away, any desires for big city living are easily satisfied.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.