Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · May 24, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Andalusia Area) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Procedures most likely not needed.
- Specialty Needed: Nocturnist/hospitalist.
- Specialty Requested: Nocturnist.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Start Date: Asap upon credentialing 45 Days.
- Schedule: 7p-7a nights,.
- Patient Volume: 10-12 with another physician or NP.
- Location: South Alabama.
- Acceptable Specialties: IM only.
- BC/BE within 5 years.
- Dates: Nov 18-24 and Dec 16-22.
- Patient Age Range: Adult.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing,.
- Carting/Dictation: Epic.
- Inpatient/Outpatient: Inpatient.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 420.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Oct 18.