Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Andalusia Area) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 420.
- Start Date: Asap upon credentialing 45 Days.
- Dates: Nov 18-24 and Dec 16-22.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing,.
- Carting/Dictation: Epic.
- Schedule: 7p-7a nights,.
- Specialty Needed: Nocturnist/hospitalist.
- Inpatient/Outpatient: Inpatient.
- BC/BE within 5 years.
- Location: South Alabama.
- Specialty Requested: Nocturnist.
- Patient Age Range: Adult.
- Patient Volume: 10-12 with another physician or NP.
- Procedures most likely not needed.
- Acceptable Specialties: IM only.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Oct 18.