Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · May 25, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Springfield) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Envision Physician Services and NorthCrest Medical Center are seeking a Medical Director to join our Hospital Medicine Team located in Springfield, TN.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Night APP in house and doc on.
- Springfield offers a good quality of life and a sense of place without suburban sprawl.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Comprehensive Benefit Package including medical, dental and vision.
- Qualified hospitalist Medical Director physicians must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine with previous leadership experience.
- No procedures required.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- 1 Physician and 1 APP per shift.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Springfield is 30 minutes from downtown Nashville with a variety of artistic, cultural, educational and sports attractions.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- NorthCrest Medical Center is a 109-bed not-for-profit acute care hospital that services patients across Northern Middle Tennessee and Southern Kentucky that offers a variety of specialty services.
- Springfield, Tennessee is located in Robertson County, one of the most beautiful agricultural counties in the southeastern United States.
- Paid "A rated" Malpractice insurance and Tail coverage.
- Quality people.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- 401k with company match.
- Growing program.
- Quality care.
- Some of the most recent and notable accolades include the Goal Seal of Approval for Chest Pain Certification, Advanced Certification for Primary Stroke Centers, Blue Distinction Center for Knee and Hip Replacement and Exemplar Hospital by Institute for Healthcare Improvement.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- Quality of Life.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Posted Date Company Information -->.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Springfield offers world class golfing at The Legacy, a Raymond Floyd signature golf course, educational offerings at The Highland Crest College Campus and Austin Peay State University and attractive homes for sale in every size and price range.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Jan 30.