Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Springfield) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Springfield offers a good quality of life and a sense of place without suburban sprawl.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Quality care.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- Night APP in house and doc on.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Springfield offers world class golfing at The Legacy, a Raymond Floyd signature golf course, educational offerings at The Highland Crest College Campus and Austin Peay State University and attractive homes for sale in every size and price range.
- Posted Date Company Information -->.
- Quality people.
- Springfield is 30 minutes from downtown Nashville with a variety of artistic, cultural, educational and sports attractions.
- Envision Physician Services and NorthCrest Medical Center are seeking a Medical Director to join our Hospital Medicine Team located in Springfield, TN.
- Springfield, Tennessee is located in Robertson County, one of the most beautiful agricultural counties in the southeastern United States.
- Growing program.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- 1 Physician and 1 APP per shift.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Hospital Medicine Medical Director.
- Paid "A rated" Malpractice insurance and Tail coverage.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Quality of Life.
- Comprehensive Benefit Package including medical, dental and vision.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Qualified hospitalist Medical Director physicians must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine with previous leadership experience.
- No procedures required.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Some of the most recent and notable accolades include the Goal Seal of Approval for Chest Pain Certification, Advanced Certification for Primary Stroke Centers, Blue Distinction Center for Knee and Hip Replacement and Exemplar Hospital by Institute for Healthcare Improvement.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- NorthCrest Medical Center is a 109-bed not-for-profit acute care hospital that services patients across Northern Middle Tennessee and Southern Kentucky that offers a variety of specialty services.
- 401k with company match.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services