Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Tuscaloosa area) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Opportunity will fill quickly.
- Candidate must BC and willing to work a minimum of one 7 day block a month, for a minimum of two months, preferably 3 months.
- Shifts run Monday to Sunday.
- Opportunity is East of Tuscaloosa and 100% inpatient.
- Location: East of Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
- Specialty Needed: Intensivist.
- There is no clinic or consults.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- Interested candidates.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Fabulous ongoing locum intensivist need in Alabama.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jul 19.