Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Atlanta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload and true work/life balance.
- Enterprise Medical Center is currently scheduling interviews at a TOP facility in Atlanta.
- Level I Trauma Center.
- Nocturnists cover codes for inpatients as well as Select Long Term Care center next door.
- Current average overnight volume is 6-8 admissions and 1-2 psych medical clearance consults per night - Residents help with admissions.
- Atlanta Group Hiring Nocturnists.
- We offer: Base salary, performance incentives, welcome bonus, benefits, partnership, block scheduling and more.
- Large Medical Center with 460 beds and over 700 physicians.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.