Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · May 24, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Atlanta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Large Medical Center with 460 beds and over 700 physicians.
- Enterprise Medical Center is currently scheduling interviews at a TOP facility in Atlanta.
- Nocturnists cover codes for inpatients as well as Select Long Term Care center next door.
- Level I Trauma Center.
- Atlanta Group Hiring Nocturnists.
- We offer: Base salary, performance incentives, welcome bonus, benefits, partnership, block scheduling and more.
- Current average overnight volume is 6-8 admissions and 1-2 psych medical clearance consults per night - Residents help with admissions.
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload and true work/life balance.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Nov 7.