Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · October 28, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Atlanta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Current average overnight volume is 6-8 admissions and 1-2 psych medical clearance consults per night - Residents help with admissions.
- Enterprise Medical Center is currently scheduling interviews at a TOP facility in Atlanta.
- Nocturnists cover codes for inpatients as well as Select Long Term Care center next door.
- Level I Trauma Center.
- We offer: Base salary, performance incentives, welcome bonus, benefits, partnership, block scheduling and more.
- Atlanta Group Hiring Nocturnists.
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload and true work/life balance.
- Large Medical Center with 460 beds and over 700 physicians.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Nov 7.