Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · July 17, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Savannah) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We offer: Base salary, performance incentives, welcome bonus, benefits, partnership, block scheduling and more.
- Full specialty backup and support - cardiac unit recently expanded - full pediatric hospitalist program.
- Savannah is located on the Georgia coast with beautiful beaches, warm temperate climate year-round, fishing, golf, boating, hiking, biking and robust tourism to the area for its scenic beauty.
- We are Hiring Hospitalists in Savannah, Georgia.
- Closed ICU with 24/7 Intensivist support.
- No codes.
- Well-staffed program with 8 physicians on day team plus 1 swing 12p-12a.
- This is your chance to enjoy coastal living while being part of a dynamic team at a 600-bed, Level I Trauma Center in Savannah.
- Our team has 20 Hospitalists with 6 advanced practitioners and 2 clinical performance nurses.
- Savannah boasts a low cost of living, rich history and an exciting food scene for a wonderful culinary experience.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.