Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · May 24, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Savannah) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Full specialty backup and support - cardiac unit recently expanded - full pediatric hospitalist program.
- Our team has 20 Hospitalists with 6 advanced practitioners and 2 clinical performance nurses.
- Savannah boasts a low cost of living, rich history and an exciting food scene for a wonderful culinary experience.
- Savannah is located on the Georgia coast with beautiful beaches, warm temperate climate year-round, fishing, golf, boating, hiking, biking and robust tourism to the area for its scenic beauty.
- We are Hiring Hospitalists in Savannah, Georgia.
- This is your chance to enjoy coastal living while being part of a dynamic team at a 600-bed, Level I Trauma Center in Savannah.
- Closed ICU with 24/7 Intensivist support.
- No codes.
- Well-staffed program with 8 physicians on day team plus 1 swing 12p-12a.
- We offer: Base salary, performance incentives, welcome bonus, benefits, partnership, block scheduling and more.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Oct 22.