Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · June 16, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Georgia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Specialty Requested: Internal Medicine.
- Minimum Length n/a.
- Start Date: As soon as credentialing is completed.
- Specialty Needed: Internal Medicine.
- Shifts per Month Needed: M-F 8-5:00.
- Location: GA.
- BC / BE Requirements BC/BE.
- Acceptable Specialties: IM.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 57 beds.
- Length Of Assignment: permanent.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Expansion.
- Trauma Level: 4.
- Facility Type: Hospital owned practice.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.