Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · September 19, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Georgia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Location: GA.
- Trauma Level: 4.
- Facility Type: Not for profit, independent.
- Length Of Assignment: permanent.
- Acceptable Specialties: IM.
- Minimum Length.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Specialty Requested: Int Med.
- Schedule: 7 on 7 off.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Open shift.
- BC / BE Requirements BC/BE.
- Shifts per Month Needed: roughly 15.
- Internal Medicine.
- Start Date: as soon as credentialed.
- Certifications Required: Acls.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 57 beds.
- Procedures Needed: Oversee codes, no procedures at this time.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jul 5.