Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · June 16, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $220,000 with a potential salary of $260,000.
This permanent job opening (Opelika ) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Two Hours to Atlanta.
- Brand New Performing Arts Center.
- Up to $10k for relocation.
- Sports Events Every Weekend for Family Fun.
- Excellent Public, Private, and Home- School Systems.
- All Places of Worship: Mosque/Synagogue/Greek Orthodox.
- Great Patient Compliance.
- 30k Student D1 College Town -National Champions in Football.
- A Growing Community.
- Outpatient Internal Medicine.
- 20k sign-on bonus.
- Low cost of Living.
- Path to Partnership.
- Lakes / Boating / Fishing / Water Sports /Hunting/Golf.
- Multi-specialty group with Internists, Hospitalists, GI's, and.
- Professional Baseball and Football.
- Autonomy to practice the way you want to practice.
- Annually-$240k 5-day work week/ $220k 4-day work week.
- Up to $150k student loan repayment loan with loan forgiveness.
- 40M Dollar High School Opened in 2017.
- Driving Distance to Mountains, Lakes, and Beaches.
- Option to do Inpatient.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Pacific Companies.