Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · June 16, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Lebanon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Lebanon offers a relaxed lifestyle and the charm of a southern historical town while providing access to a multitude of recreational, shopping and professional sporting events throughout the year.
- Quality of Life.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- 4 doctor program, 2 on each day alternating.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- The hospital provides 24-hour emergency services, inpatient and outpatient medical and surgical services along with intensive care and telemetry services.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Posted Date Company Information -->.
- Average 15-18 encounters daily combined between campuses.
- Our specialties include: Orthopaedics, Cardiology, Wound Care, Neurology, General Surgery, Psychiatry, ENT, Urology and Obstetrics/Gynecology.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- 7 on/7off schedule with an NP in-house at night and the doctors are on.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- University Medical Center's Rehabilitation services include an inpatient rehabilitation unit as well as outpatient, physical, occupational, speech and respiratory therapies.
- Lebanon is located only 40 minutes from downtown Nashville and close to booming Mount Juliet, 45 minutes from the international airport, and offers beautiful, lush country side and great schools.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Envision Physicians Services is seeking an experienced Medical Director for the Tennova Healthcare-Lebanon hospitalist program, located in Lebanon, Tennessee.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- Quality people.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Competitive hourly rate plus.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- With over 800 full and part-time Associates, UMC is the sole provider of health care service in Wilson County, Tennessee.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- There are over 300,000 residences that comprise Tennova's primary and secondary service areas.
- Tennova Healthcare Lebanon is located in the county seat of Wilson County and is home to approximately 25,000 residents with a countywide population of 110,000.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Our Diagnostic Imaging services include basic radiography, digital fluoroscopy, MRI, CT, PET, nuclear medicine, ultrasound and mammography.
- 158 routine service beds (245 total).
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Tennova Healthcare - Lebanon is a 245-bed, two campus acute health care facility with over aff and we are fully accredited by the State of Tennessee as well as the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.
- Qualified candidates should be board certified Internal Medicine physician.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Quality care.
- The medical director role includes clinical shifts as well as administrative duties including interviews, physician counseling and oversight, liaison with the hospital administration, and setting an example of the highest level of ethics and patient care.
- The director position comes with a stipend, bonus and team RVU.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services