Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · July 17, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Daily patient census is doable at about 20-25.
- Location: Suburb of Atlanta GA.
- Internist Needed, Traditional or Outpatient, You Choose!
- Opportunity: Regional medical center is seeking an Internist to join their team of providers.
- Enjoy the convenience of being close to downtown and all the amenities of a suburban community.
- Commencement bonus, relocation, CME with allowance, PTO and full benefits package.
- There is potential to take over the existing practice if desired or remain employed.
- Minutes to Downtown Atlanta.
- Enjoy working from a hospital owned clinic.
- Potential for partnership.
- Compensation: Employed with base salary and incentives.
- Choose between traditional or outpatient setting.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Georgia.
- If traditional setting chosen, round on clinic patients only.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago