Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Cordele) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Cordele, GA.
- This salaried physician will receive a competitive salary based on Mgma guidelines, full Crhs employee benefits (including profit sharing, relocation expenses and educational loan assistance), as well as, office setup and support from the Crhs administrative management team.
- The Hospitalist starts at 2 pm on Friday and finishes at 8 am on Monday.
- We offer the best of all worlds as we have the "small town" charm you hope to find in a South Georgia community.
- Comfortable neighborhoods with shade-covered drives, Victorian and Federal style homes, and an active downtown district are only a few of the amenities that make our community an ideal place to live.
- Welcome to the community that possesses the professional lifestyle and civic features to be the life-long home you are seeking for you and your family.
- The practice is supported by a hospitalist program on the weekends.
- This South Georgia community hospital, a Jcaho accredited facility, is seeking a board certified/board eligible Internal Medicine physician to staff a traditional practice, including outpatient and inpatient services.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago