Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · October 28, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Macon - Warner Robins) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- The health system, a not-for-profit organization that serves a population of approximately 300,000, is seeking physicians to serve in our community.
- Warner Robins is the home of Robins Air Force Base, one of three Air Force Air Logistics Centers.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Macon - Warner Robins, GA.
- We have an excellent public school system, great private schools, and a low crime rate.
- The flagship hospital of offers a vast array of medical and surgical services and an environment of care and compassion.
- We are a desirable locale known for its multicultural diversity and low cost of living.
- This is an opportunity to join an existing multi-physician practice with a.
- The system has two fully accredited acute care medical facilities with a combined capacity of 282 beds.
- It is recognized as one of the best places to raise a family and most affordable to buy a home.
- The 9th largest city in Georgia, is a forever growing friendly city that offers a very nice blend of bustling city life mixed with a touch of laid-back rural charm.
- It is conveniently located 1 hours south of Atlanta, 3 hours from the Georgia coast, and 4 hours from the Gulf of Mexico.
- This offer includes a very Competitive Salary (using the Mgma information), Benefits Package and Relocation Allowance up to $15,000.
- This Central Georgia Health System is seeking a board certified/board eligible Internal Medicine physician.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago