Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · June 20, 2021
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Take complete responsibility for patients admitted to their service.
- Our facility was the first of its kind in this town, and continues to strive to meet the needs of our citizens.
- This is done by working with Centers and Regional Management and Genesis Physician ServicesSM consultants to oversee the implementation, utilization, and outcomes measurement of Genesis HealthCare.
- The Attending Physician's primary reporting relationship is to the Vpma.
- EEO/AA, M/F, Vet, Disabled.
- Help the organization establish appropriate relationships, and coordinate transfer and care arrangements with area hospitals and other pertinent institutions.
- Deliver high quality care to assigned patients.
- Cartersville Heights is a 118-bed skilled nursing and rehabilitation center located in the rolling hills of Cartersville.
- Serve as an appropriate role model for other physicians and staff.
- Comply with guidelines related to GPS initiatives.
- Board Certified or Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- Comply with the Genesis Corporate Integrity policies.
- We offer 24-hour RN coverage and take admissions 7 days a week.
- Mission to the community and professional organizations.
- Clinical Programs and nationally accepted standards of care.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Georgia.
- The Attending Physician works with the Center Medical Director to ensure that delivery of clinical services achieves the Genesis HealthCare.
- Assess the customer and ensure that a complete history and physical examination are on the chart within 48hrs after the admission.
- Review Clinical Outcomes Report (COR) with the Center Medical Director and act to improve the care in the facility.
- Comply with the Rules and Regulations of the Medical Staff.
- M.D. or D.O. required.
- Help articulate the Genesis HealthCare.
- Demonstrate care and compassion to ensure that all internal and external customers consistently receive high quality service.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Comply with the GPS Time Off and On.
- Comply with the Genesis Physician Services (GPS) credentialing process.
- Mission and is incorporated into all Centers.
- Visit assigned patients in a timely fashion according to GPS policy and procedure.
- Specific Educational/Vocational.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago