Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · May 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Mississippi) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Patient Volume: Worksite 1 - average of 12 floor pts and 10 ICU pts.
- Start Date: 06/24.
- If on.
- Specialty Needed: CC/Pulm.
- What % is Outpatient vs.
- Critical Care and/or Pulm.
- Length Of Assignment: possibly 7 days (Monday - Sunday) or weekend (Friday - Sunday).
- Minimum shifts/month Accepted: 3.
- 2 is 140 beds with 24 ICU beds.
- Board Certified: Required or Preferred - Required.
- Facility Type: non-profit hospital.
- Which Charting/Dictation: Epic EHR with Dragon.
- Schedule: 0730 - 1700 to include night.
- Location: Southern MS.
- Describe Support Staff: acute care nurse practitioner.
- Patient Age Range: 18 and up.
- How often is.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Physician vacation coverage and loss of physicians.
- 1 is 400 beds with 24 ICU beds.
- Size of Hospital and size of Dept (: Hospital.
- Inpatient consults, follow-up visits, critical care visits, family conferences, procedures as needed, vent management.
- Inpatient: all inpatient.
- Acceptable Specialty(s): (Pulmonology, Critical Care, and/or Internal Medicine) - Pulm/CC.
- Worksite 2- average of 4 floor pts and 4 ICU pts.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on May 17.