Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · May 24, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Mississippi) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Specialty Needed: CC/Pulm.
- What % is Outpatient vs.
- Critical Care and/or Pulm.
- Facility Type: non-profit hospital.
- 1 is 400 beds with 24 ICU beds.
- Which Charting/Dictation: Epic EHR with Dragon.
- Size of Hospital and size of Dept (: Hospital.
- Start Date: 06/24.
- If on.
- Inpatient: all inpatient.
- Inpatient consults, follow-up visits, critical care visits, family conferences, procedures as needed, vent management.
- Location: Southern MS.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Physician vacation coverage and loss of physicians.
- Patient Age Range: 18 and up.
- Worksite 2- average of 4 floor pts and 4 ICU pts.
- How often is.
- Schedule: 0730 - 1700 to include night.
- Minimum shifts/month Accepted: 3.
- Describe Support Staff: acute care nurse practitioner.
- 2 is 140 beds with 24 ICU beds.
- Patient Volume: Worksite 1 - average of 12 floor pts and 10 ICU pts.
- Length Of Assignment: possibly 7 days (Monday - Sunday) or weekend (Friday - Sunday).
- Acceptable Specialty(s): (Pulmonology, Critical Care, and/or Internal Medicine) - Pulm/CC.
- Board Certified: Required or Preferred - Required.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on May 17.