Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · July 17, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Mississippi) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- What % is Outpatient vs.
- Inpatient: all inpatient.
- Which Charting/Dictation: Epic EHR with Dragon.
- Patient Age Range: 18 and up.
- Describe Support Staff: acute care nurse practitioner.
- Inpatient consults, follow-up visits, critical care visits, family conferences, procedures as needed, vent management.
- If on.
- Specialty Needed: CC/Pulm.
- Length Of Assignment: possibly 7 days (Monday - Sunday) or weekend (Friday - Sunday).
- Acceptable Specialty(s): (Pulmonology, Critical Care, and/or Internal Medicine) - Pulm/CC.
- How often is.
- 2 is 140 beds with 24 ICU beds.
- Location: Southern MS.
- Critical Care and/or Pulm.
- Start Date: 06/24.
- Facility Type: non-profit hospital.
- Patient Volume: Worksite 1 - average of 12 floor pts and 10 ICU pts.
- Minimum shifts/month Accepted: 3.
- Size of Hospital and size of Dept (: Hospital.
- Board Certified: Required or Preferred - Required.
- Worksite 2- average of 4 floor pts and 4 ICU pts.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Physician vacation coverage and loss of physicians.
- 1 is 400 beds with 24 ICU beds.
- Schedule: 0730 - 1700 to include night.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on May 17.