Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · August 8, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Jackson) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Schedule: 5 days/week.
- Inpatient: ~70% outpatient.
- What % is Outpatient vs.
- Minimum shifts/month Accepted: n/a -- this is a permanent slot.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care/Pulmonary.
- Facility Type: clinic & hospital.
- Disability policy.
- 200,000 acres of lakes and rivers.
- Reading CT scans, following up with patients, evaluating new patients, etc.
- How often is.
- Low cost of living.
- Stock ownership.
- Life insurance on physician/family.
- Patient Age Range: 18 years and up.
- Patient Volume: really varies - can see 8 - 16 patients in a day.
- Ballet, Theatre Guild, Arts Council, Symphony, and AA Baseball.
- Length Of Assignment: permanent.
- Describe Support Staff: Each doctor has a dedicated nurse and there are 5 Physician Extenders in the Dept as well.
- 30% inpatient.
- Tennessee does not have a personal income tax!
- If on.
- Excellent private and paraochial schools and 5 colleges and universities.
- Malpractice insurance.
- Start Date: asap.
- Which Certifications Required: Pulm/Critical Care.
- Profit sharing.
- 7 pulmonary physicians.
- Size of Hospital and size of Dept: hospital 642 bed.
- Location: Tennessee.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Expanding Department, some physicians nearing retirement in a few years.
- Board Certified: "Must be BE or BC".
- Sleep medicine is available if desired.
- Which Charting/Dictation: Allscripts, Cerner.
- Acceptable Specialty(s): Pulmonary Critical Care.
- Health insurance for physician/family.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jul 16.