Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · September 19, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Jackson) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Life insurance on physician/family.
- Disability policy.
- Board Certified: "Must be BE or BC".
- Facility Type: clinic & hospital.
- Acceptable Specialty(s): Pulmonary Critical Care.
- Excellent private and paraochial schools and 5 colleges and universities.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Expanding Department, some physicians nearing retirement in a few years.
- Which Certifications Required: Pulm/Critical Care.
- 7 pulmonary physicians.
- Ballet, Theatre Guild, Arts Council, Symphony, and AA Baseball.
- 200,000 acres of lakes and rivers.
- Tennessee does not have a personal income tax!
- Inpatient: ~70% outpatient.
- Profit sharing.
- Stock ownership.
- Low cost of living.
- Location: Tennessee.
- Sleep medicine is available if desired.
- Reading CT scans, following up with patients, evaluating new patients, etc.
- Which Charting/Dictation: Allscripts, Cerner.
- Size of Hospital and size of Dept: hospital 642 bed.
- Length Of Assignment: permanent.
- How often is.
- Describe Support Staff: Each doctor has a dedicated nurse and there are 5 Physician Extenders in the Dept as well.
- 30% inpatient.
- Malpractice insurance.
- Minimum shifts/month Accepted: n/a -- this is a permanent slot.
- If on.
- Schedule: 5 days/week.
- What % is Outpatient vs.
- Patient Age Range: 18 years and up.
- Patient Volume: really varies - can see 8 - 16 patients in a day.
- Start Date: asap.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care/Pulmonary.
- Health insurance for physician/family.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jul 16.