Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Georgia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility Type: Hospital owned practice.
- Specialty Needed: Internal Medicine.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 57 beds.
- Start Date: As soon as credentialing is completed.
- Acceptable Specialties: IM.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Expansion.
- Trauma Level: 4.
- Shifts per Month Needed: M-F 8-5:00.
- BC / BE Requirements BC/BE.
- Location: GA.
- Minimum Length n/a.
- Specialty Requested: Internal Medicine.
- Length Of Assignment: permanent.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on May 24.