Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · June 16, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Georgia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Specialty Needed: Internal Medicine.
- Length Of Assignment: permanent.
- Shifts per Month Needed: M-F 8-5:00.
- Minimum Length n/a.
- Acceptable Specialties: IM.
- Facility Type: Hospital owned practice.
- Specialty Requested: Internal Medicine.
- BC / BE Requirements BC/BE.
- Location: GA.
- Start Date: As soon as credentialing is completed.
- Trauma Level: 4.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Expansion.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 57 beds.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on May 24.