Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · June 16, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Georgia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility Type: Not for profit, independent.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Location: GA.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Open shift.
- Internal Medicine.
- Procedures Needed: Oversee codes, no procedures at this time.
- Schedule: 7 on 7 off.
- Start Date: as soon as credentialed.
- Shifts per Month Needed: roughly 15.
- BC / BE Requirements BC/BE.
- Minimum Length.
- Specialty Requested: Int Med.
- Trauma Level: 4.
- Certifications Required: Acls.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 57 beds.
- Length Of Assignment: permanent.
- Acceptable Specialties: IM.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on May 24.