Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Georgia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Schedule: 7 on 7 off.
- Minimum Length.
- Facility Type: Not for profit, independent.
- Shifts per Month Needed: roughly 15.
- Certifications Required: Acls.
- Length Of Assignment: permanent.
- Procedures Needed: Oversee codes, no procedures at this time.
- Acceptable Specialties: IM.
- Location: GA.
- BC / BE Requirements BC/BE.
- Internal Medicine.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Open shift.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 57 beds.
- Specialty Requested: Int Med.
- Start Date: as soon as credentialed.
- Trauma Level: 4.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on May 24.