Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · January 26, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Georgia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 57 beds.
- Internal Medicine.
- BC / BE Requirements BC/BE.
- Procedures Needed: Oversee codes, no procedures at this time.
- Start Date: as soon as credentialed.
- Location: GA.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Open shift.
- Shifts per Month Needed: roughly 15.
- Specialty Requested: Int Med.
- Certifications Required: Acls.
- Facility Type: Not for profit, independent.
- Schedule: 7 on 7 off.
- Trauma Level: 4.
- Acceptable Specialties: IM.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Minimum Length.
- Length Of Assignment: permanent.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on May 24.