Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · September 19, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Bartlett) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Superb office management administration with in-house billing.
- Income guarantee, paid relocation expenses, liability insurance and more.
- Outstanding private practice seeks a Board Certified Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physician for an adult only outpatient group practice.
- All private insurance payer mix.
- About the area affiliated hospital: Tenet Healthcare's Saint Francis Hospital in Bartlett, TN is A-rated (Leapfrog 2018) for patient satisfaction.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Bartlett, TN.
- Collegial support: one MD and two NPs tenured with group.
- Bartlett is located 15 miles northeast of Memphis.
- Ancillary support: in-house lab, EKG, Pulm, function test.
- Qualified candidates must be Board Certified by the Abim.
- This 196-bed, fully accredited hospital features aff members, 10-bed Nicu, 16-bed ICU, 16-bed PCU and aff members with most specialties represented.
- Lifestyle clinic practice with no hospital.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.