Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Bartlett) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Qualified candidates must be Board Certified by the Abim.
- Income guarantee, paid relocation expenses, liability insurance and more.
- Bartlett is located 15 miles northeast of Memphis.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Bartlett, TN.
- All private insurance payer mix.
- Superb office management administration with in-house billing.
- Ancillary support: in-house lab, EKG, Pulm, function test.
- This 196-bed, fully accredited hospital features aff members, 10-bed Nicu, 16-bed ICU, 16-bed PCU and aff members with most specialties represented.
- About the area affiliated hospital: Tenet Healthcare's Saint Francis Hospital in Bartlett, TN is A-rated (Leapfrog 2018) for patient satisfaction.
- Outstanding private practice seeks a Board Certified Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physician for an adult only outpatient group practice.
- Collegial support: one MD and two NPs tenured with group.
- Lifestyle clinic practice with no hospital.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.