Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Johnson City) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Physician owned, stable group.
- Easy access regional airport for uncomplicated travel.
- And an excellent pre-K-12 public school system.
- Staff and administration in practices are well-trained, seasoned professionals.
- Northeast State Community College, Blountville, TN.
- Aggressive guaranteed starting salary.
- Generous bonus structure.
- Over 12% group pension contribution.
- CME allowance and days.
- 1-2 year partnership track.
- State of Franklin Healthcare Associates, an independent, physician-led, professionally managed, multi-specialty group, is seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine physician to join our group in Johnson City, Tennessee.
- Centrally located in the Northeastern corner of Tennessee-quick travel times to larger metropolitan areas: Knoxville, TN.
- Asheville, NC, Charlotte, NC, Roanoke, VA.
- Excellent work/life balance.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Johnson City, TN.
- Milligan College in Johnson City, TN.
- Proximity to higher education opportunities: East Tennessee State University in Johnson City, TN.
- 1-year partnership track and ownership track.
- Since our inception in 1998, we have grown from a small group of primary care physicians to a multi-specialty practice of more than 130 physicians and physician extenders.
- No state income tax.
- Temperate climate with 4 distinct seasons.
- Ability to work with medical students and residents.
- Tusculum College in Greeneville, TN.
- Full family health, dental and vision benefits.
- As a physician with State of Franklin Healthcare Associates, you will experience camaraderie among our talented medical staff who work together in a spirit of collaboration and cooperation for the good of our patients.
- Outpatient only.
- Destination for outdoor activities.
- Signing Incentives.
- You will have access to some of modern medicine's most advanced technologies- all while enjoying the excellent quality-of-life found in our tranquil community.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.