Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Cartersville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- EEO/AA, M/F, Vet, Disabled.
- Comply with the Genesis Physician Services (GPS) credentialing process.
- Mission and is incorporated into all Centers.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Cartersville, GA.
- Demonstrate care and compassion to ensure that all internal and external customers consistently receive high quality service.
- Board Certified or Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- The Attending Physician's primary reporting relationship is to the Vpma.
- Deliver high quality care to assigned patients.
- The Attending Physician works with the Center Medical Director to ensure that delivery of clinical services achieves the Genesis HealthCare.
- Comply with the GPS Time Off and On.
- Specific Educational/Vocational.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Review Clinical Outcomes Report (COR) with the Center Medical Director and act to improve the care in the facility.
- This is done by working with Centers and Regional Management and Genesis Physician ServicesSM consultants to oversee the implementation, utilization, and outcomes measurement of Genesis HealthCare.
- Comply with the Genesis Corporate Integrity policies.
- Visit assigned patients in a timely fashion according to GPS policy and procedure.
- Assess the customer and ensure that a complete history and physical examination are on the chart within 48hrs after the admission.
- Help the organization establish appropriate relationships, and coordinate transfer and care arrangements with area hospitals and other pertinent institutions.
- Take complete responsibility for patients admitted to their service.
- Help articulate the Genesis HealthCare.
- Clinical Programs and nationally accepted standards of care.
- Serve as an appropriate role model for other physicians and staff.
- Mission to the community and professional organizations.
- Comply with guidelines related to GPS initiatives.
- Comply with the Rules and Regulations of the Medical Staff.
- M.D. or D.O. required.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.