Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Cartersville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Take complete responsibility for patients admitted to their service.
- Help articulate the Genesis HealthCare.
- EEO/AA, M/F, Vet, Disabled.
- Mission to the community and professional organizations.
- Board Certified or Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- Comply with the Rules and Regulations of the Medical Staff.
- Visit assigned patients in a timely fashion according to GPS policy and procedure.
- Demonstrate care and compassion to ensure that all internal and external customers consistently receive high quality service.
- The Attending Physician works with the Center Medical Director to ensure that delivery of clinical services achieves the Genesis HealthCare.
- Comply with guidelines related to GPS initiatives.
- M.D. or D.O. required.
- Review Clinical Outcomes Report (COR) with the Center Medical Director and act to improve the care in the facility.
- Comply with the Genesis Corporate Integrity policies.
- Deliver high quality care to assigned patients.
- Serve as an appropriate role model for other physicians and staff.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Mission and is incorporated into all Centers.
- Comply with the Genesis Physician Services (GPS) credentialing process.
- Help the organization establish appropriate relationships, and coordinate transfer and care arrangements with area hospitals and other pertinent institutions.
- This is done by working with Centers and Regional Management and Genesis Physician ServicesSM consultants to oversee the implementation, utilization, and outcomes measurement of Genesis HealthCare.
- Specific Educational/Vocational.
- Comply with the GPS Time Off and On.
- Assess the customer and ensure that a complete history and physical examination are on the chart within 48hrs after the admission.
- Clinical Programs and nationally accepted standards of care.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Cartersville, GA.
- The Attending Physician's primary reporting relationship is to the Vpma.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.