Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Decatur) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Mission to the community and professional organizations.
- Mission and is incorporated into all Centers.
- Comply with the Genesis Physician Services (GPS) credentialing process.
- Comply with the Rules and Regulations of the Medical Staff.
- Deliver high quality care to assigned patients.
- Assess the customer and ensure that a complete history and physical examination are on the chart within 48hrs after the admission.
- Help articulate the Genesis HealthCare.
- This is done by working with Centers and Regional Management and Genesis Physician ServicesSM consultants to oversee the implementation, utilization, and outcomes measurement of Genesis HealthCare.
- Comply with the Genesis Corporate Integrity policies.
- Comply with the GPS Time Off and On.
- Board Certified or Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- Take complete responsibility for patients admitted to their service.
- EEO/AA, M/F, Vet, Disabled.
- Specific Educational/Vocational.
- Review Clinical Outcomes Report (COR) with the Center Medical Director and act to improve the care in the facility.
- Clinical Programs and nationally accepted standards of care.
- The Attending Physician works with the Center Medical Director to ensure that delivery of clinical services achieves the Genesis HealthCare.
- Visit assigned patients in a timely fashion according to GPS policy and procedure.
- Comply with guidelines related to GPS initiatives.
- The Attending Physician's primary reporting relationship is to the Vpma.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Help the organization establish appropriate relationships, and coordinate transfer and care arrangements with area hospitals and other pertinent institutions.
- Demonstrate care and compassion to ensure that all internal and external customers consistently receive high quality service.
- Serve as an appropriate role model for other physicians and staff.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Decatur, AL.
- M.D. or D.O. required.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.