Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · September 19, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Decatur) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Comply with guidelines related to GPS initiatives.
- Specific Educational/Vocational.
- The Attending Physician's primary reporting relationship is to the Vpma.
- Help articulate the Genesis HealthCare.
- Demonstrate care and compassion to ensure that all internal and external customers consistently receive high quality service.
- Comply with the GPS Time Off and On.
- M.D. or D.O. required.
- Comply with the Genesis Corporate Integrity policies.
- Help the organization establish appropriate relationships, and coordinate transfer and care arrangements with area hospitals and other pertinent institutions.
- Assess the customer and ensure that a complete history and physical examination are on the chart within 48hrs after the admission.
- EEO/AA, M/F, Vet, Disabled.
- The Attending Physician works with the Center Medical Director to ensure that delivery of clinical services achieves the Genesis HealthCare.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Serve as an appropriate role model for other physicians and staff.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Decatur, AL.
- Mission to the community and professional organizations.
- Clinical Programs and nationally accepted standards of care.
- Mission and is incorporated into all Centers.
- Comply with the Rules and Regulations of the Medical Staff.
- Review Clinical Outcomes Report (COR) with the Center Medical Director and act to improve the care in the facility.
- Take complete responsibility for patients admitted to their service.
- Deliver high quality care to assigned patients.
- This is done by working with Centers and Regional Management and Genesis Physician ServicesSM consultants to oversee the implementation, utilization, and outcomes measurement of Genesis HealthCare.
- Board Certified or Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- Visit assigned patients in a timely fashion according to GPS policy and procedure.
- Comply with the Genesis Physician Services (GPS) credentialing process.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.