Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Friday · July 3, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Valdosta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Apogee Physicians is seeking an IM physician to join our Hospitalist team.
- 25 MDs, 2 NPs 3 INTs + 2 Pulm Model.
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, CME, Malpractice and Tail Coverage.
- Ongoing training through our CME accredited courses, Apogee University and PD Summit.
- Access to professional in-house visa, license and credentialing departments, all services and fees are included and covered.
- Experience the strength of our nationwide Hospitalist group, Apogee Physicians and be guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice.
- Located in Valdosta, GA.
- Work with knowledgeable Patient Information Coordinators who provide robust on-site administrative support which allows you to focus on what's important, your patients.
- This unique opportunity at South Georgia Medical Center, a 418-bed facility, offers an attractive salary and a schedule of 7 on/7 off.
This perm job from Apogee Physicians was last open on Aug 31.