Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · September 19, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Johnson City) is a multispecialty group practice.
- CME allowance and days.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Johnson City, TN.
- Physician owned, stable group.
- Staff and administration in practices are well-trained, seasoned professionals.
- Temperate climate with 4 distinct seasons.
- And an excellent pre-K-12 public school system.
- Centrally located in the Northeastern corner of Tennessee-quick travel times to larger metropolitan areas: Knoxville, TN.
- As a physician with State of Franklin Healthcare Associates, you will experience camaraderie among our talented medical staff who work together in a spirit of collaboration and cooperation for the good of our patients.
- No state income tax.
- Over 12% group pension contribution.
- Aggressive guaranteed starting salary.
- Proximity to higher education opportunities: East Tennessee State University and Quillen COM in Johnson City, TN.
- Since our inception in 1998, we have grown from a small group of primary care physicians to a multi-specialty practice of more than 130 physicians and physician extenders.
- Easy access regional airport for uncomplicated travel.
- Northeast State Community College, Blountville, TN.
- You will have access to some of medicine's most advanced technologies, while enjoying the excellent quality-of-life found in our tranquil community.
- 1-2 year partnership track.
- Signing Incentives.
- Milligan College in Johnson City, TN.
- Outpatient only.
- 1-year partnership track and ownership track.
- Ability to work with medical students and residents.
- Excellent work/life balance.
- Tusculum College in Greeneville, TN.
- Full family health, dental and vision benefits.
- Generous bonus structure.
- Asheville, NC, Charlotte, NC, Roanoke, VA.
- Destination for outdoor activities.
- State of Franklin Healthcare Associates, an independent, physician-led, professionally managed, multi-specialty group, is seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine physician to join our group in Johnson City, Tennessee.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.