Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · September 19, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Warner Robins) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Traditional Inpatient/Outpatient Opportunity in Warner Robins, GA.
- 7 Money Magazine, August 2012.
- Middle Georgia Primary Care- A. Soundappan, MD.
- Houston County is a desirable locale known for its multicultural diversity and low cost of living.
- Dinakara Shetty, MD.
- AmazingCharts EHR in the office, Meditech in Houston Medical Center.
- No weekend hospital coverage required-hospitalists cover the weekend.
- Benefits include: Malpractice, 3 weeks Vacation (1st year), 3 sick days,.
- Houston County has an excellent public school system, great private schools, and a low crime rate.
- Excellent Benefits Package.
- Recognized as the Best Place to Raise Your Kids: 2010, Bloomberg.
- It is conveniently located 1 hours south of Atlanta, 2 hours from the Georgia coast, and 4 hours from the Gulf of Mexico.
- Hospital Sponsored Income Guarantee.
- Warner Robins is the home of Robins Air Force Base, one of three Air Force Air Logistics Centers.
- Partnership Opportunity After 2 years.
- 2 Nurse practioners in the office.
- Home of the Southeastern Region Little League Headquarters.
- Webpage: cstonemed.
- Most Affordable Places to Live.
- Houston Healthcare has a few local internal practice opportunities in the area.
- Recognized as one of The Best Places for Small Business and Careers by Forbes, July 2012.
- Greenway Success EHS in the office, Meditech in the hospital.
- MD and DO considered.
- EClinicalWorks electronic record in the office, Meditech in Perry Hospital.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Warner Robins, GA.
- See details below and be sure to check out the links on the right side of the page.
- All Care Medical Associates.
- Traditional Inpatient/Outpatient Opportunity in Perry, GA.
- Javed H. Fazal, MD.
- Cornerstone Medical Associates is looking for an outpatient-only internal medicine physician.
- It is recognized as one of the best places to raise a family and most affordable to buy a home.
- Can be geared toward more inpatient or outpatient depending on your preferences.
- Good Benefits Package.
- 401K with 3% match after the first year, profit sharing after 1 year.
- Benefits: Health Insurance, Malpractice, 3 Weeks Vacation-1st year, CME 3 days with available CME funds.
- Partnership Opportunity After 3 years.
- Houston Primary Care.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.