Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · May 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Warner Robins) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Warner Robins, GA.
- Most Affordable Places to Live.
- It is recognized as one of the best places to raise a family and most affordable to buy a home.
- 2 Nurse practioners in the office.
- Hospital Sponsored Income Guarantee.
- Javed H. Fazal, MD.
- 7 Money Magazine, August 2012.
- Dinakara Shetty, MD.
- Benefits include: Malpractice, 3 weeks Vacation (1st year), 3 sick days,.
- Partnership Opportunity After 3 years.
- Traditional Inpatient/Outpatient Opportunity in Perry, GA.
- Greenway Success EHS in the office, Meditech in the hospital.
- Webpage: cstonemed.
- Recognized as the Best Place to Raise Your Kids: 2010, Bloomberg.
- Home of the Southeastern Region Little League Headquarters.
- Benefits: Health Insurance, Malpractice, 3 Weeks Vacation-1st year, CME 3 days with available CME funds.
- Partnership Opportunity After 2 years.
- Houston Healthcare has a few local internal practice opportunities in the area.
- Houston Primary Care.
- See details below and be sure to check out the links on the right side of the page.
- Warner Robins is the home of Robins Air Force Base, one of three Air Force Air Logistics Centers.
- Houston County has an excellent public school system, great private schools, and a low crime rate.
- All Care Medical Associates.
- MD and DO considered.
- Can be geared toward more inpatient or outpatient depending on your preferences.
- AmazingCharts EHR in the office, Meditech in Houston Medical Center.
- Good Benefits Package.
- Recognized as one of The Best Places for Small Business and Careers by Forbes, July 2012.
- Middle Georgia Primary Care- A. Soundappan, MD.
- Traditional Inpatient/Outpatient Opportunity in Warner Robins, GA.
- It is conveniently located 1 hours south of Atlanta, 2 hours from the Georgia coast, and 4 hours from the Gulf of Mexico.
- No weekend hospital coverage required-hospitalists cover the weekend.
- Excellent Benefits Package.
- 401K with 3% match after the first year, profit sharing after 1 year.
- EClinicalWorks electronic record in the office, Meditech in Perry Hospital.
- Houston County is a desirable locale known for its multicultural diversity and low cost of living.
- Cornerstone Medical Associates is looking for an outpatient-only internal medicine physician.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.