Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · March 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Morrow) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Foreign graduates may apply if they have a permanent certificate from the Educational Council of Foreign Medical Graduates.
- United States citizenship or Permanent Residence (Reserve only).
- When you become a internal medicine physician and an officer on the United States Army health care team, you will have the opportunity to immerse yourself into a special culture and environment in which your diagnoses and treatments will support the readiness of our military's efforts and improve the lives of Soldiers and their families.
- Loan Repayment: Receive $250,udent loan repayment in $40,000 annual payments to qualifying federal student loans paid directly to the lending institution through the Health Professions Loan Repayment Program (Hplrp).
- Travel opportunities, to include humanitarian missions.
- Active Duty (Full-Time).
- Army Reserve (Part-time).
- As part of our collaborative, multi-disciplinary health care team, you will enter a comprehensive, international system of care with no concerns about overhead expenses and malpractice insurance.
- Incentive Pay: $25,000 paid annually for 2, 3, or 4 years.
- Insurance: Low cost comprehensive health care and dental plans for you and your family.
- Whichever you choose, you will train to become a leader in your specialized field while enjoying the privileges that come with being an officer.
- Sign-on Bonus: $250,000 signing (accession) bonus plus $43,000 incentive pay annually.
- Practice True Medicine: No malpractice insurance, no overhead costs, no dealing with insurance companies, no productivity goals.
- Specialized Training Assistance: Monthly stipend while enrolled in an accredited residency program.
- If you choose to serve in the Army Reserve, you can continue to work in your community and serve when needed.
- Flexible retirement plan for 20 years of service.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Morrow, GA.
- Must have completed a residency program in your specialty.
- Doctor of medicine or doctor of osteopathy degree from an accredited United States school of medicine or osteopathy.
- Time Off: 30 days paid vacation annually plus over 20 days for federal holidays and "Days of no Scheduled Activities.
- You will have opportunities to work with some of the most innovative technologies and treatments in the industry and practice at world-class medical facilities that train future Army health leaders, all while developing advanced skills.
- Insurance: No-cost health care and dental insurance for you.
- Current unrestricted license to practice medicine in the United States, District of Columbia or Puerto Rico.
- Location: Over 40 locations stateside and several more overseas, including Hawaii, Alaska, Italy, Germany, and Korea.
- Loan Repayment: Receive $120,udent loan repayment in $40,000 annual payments to qualifying federal student loans paid directly to the lending institution through the Active Duty Health Professions Loan Repayment Program (Adhplrp).
- Low-cost health care and dental insurance for your family.
- Recipients must be a United States citizen and will serve in the Army Reserve after completing residency.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 25.