Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · September 19, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Morrow) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Travel opportunities, to include humanitarian missions.
- Time Off: 30 days paid vacation annually plus over 20 days for federal holidays and "Days of no Scheduled Activities.
- Loan Repayment: Receive $250,udent loan repayment in $40,000 annual payments to qualifying federal student loans paid directly to the lending institution through the Health Professions Loan Repayment Program (Hplrp).
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Morrow, GA.
- Insurance: Low cost comprehensive health care and dental plans for you and your family.
- Active Duty (Full-Time).
- Flexible retirement plan for 20 years of service.
- Foreign graduates may apply if they have a permanent certificate from the Educational Council of Foreign Medical Graduates.
- Current unrestricted license to practice medicine in the United States, District of Columbia or Puerto Rico.
- You will have opportunities to work with some of the most innovative technologies and treatments in the industry and practice at world-class medical facilities that train future Army health leaders, all while developing advanced skills.
- When you become a internal medicine physician and an officer on the United States Army health care team, you will have the opportunity to immerse yourself into a special culture and environment in which your diagnoses and treatments will support the readiness of our military's efforts and improve the lives of Soldiers and their families.
- Specialized Training Assistance: Monthly stipend while enrolled in an accredited residency program.
- Loan Repayment: Receive $120,udent loan repayment in $40,000 annual payments to qualifying federal student loans paid directly to the lending institution through the Active Duty Health Professions Loan Repayment Program (Adhplrp).
- Insurance: No-cost health care and dental insurance for you.
- Army Reserve (Part-time).
- Practice True Medicine: No malpractice insurance, no overhead costs, no dealing with insurance companies, no productivity goals.
- Sign-on Bonus: $250,000 signing (accession) bonus plus $43,000 incentive pay annually.
- If you choose to serve in the Army Reserve, you can continue to work in your community and serve when needed.
- Whichever you choose, you will train to become a leader in your specialized field while enjoying the privileges that come with being an officer.
- United States citizenship or Permanent Residence (Reserve only).
- As part of our collaborative, multi-disciplinary health care team, you will enter a comprehensive, international system of care with no concerns about overhead expenses and malpractice insurance.
- Must have completed a residency program in your specialty.
- Doctor of medicine or doctor of osteopathy degree from an accredited United States school of medicine or osteopathy.
- Incentive Pay: $25,000 paid annually for 2, 3, or 4 years.
- Recipients must be a United States citizen and will serve in the Army Reserve after completing residency.
- Low-cost health care and dental insurance for your family.
- Location: Over 40 locations stateside and several more overseas, including Hawaii, Alaska, Italy, Germany, and Korea.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 25.