Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · May 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Morrow) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- As part of our collaborative, multi-disciplinary health care team, you will enter a comprehensive, international system of care with no concerns about overhead expenses and malpractice insurance.
- Incentive Pay: $25,000 paid annually for 2, 3, or 4 years.
- Insurance: No-cost health care and dental insurance for you.
- Recipients must be a United States citizen and will serve in the Army Reserve after completing residency.
- United States citizenship or Permanent Residence (Reserve only).
- Flexible retirement plan for 20 years of service.
- Loan Repayment: Receive $120,udent loan repayment in $40,000 annual payments to qualifying federal student loans paid directly to the lending institution through the Active Duty Health Professions Loan Repayment Program (Adhplrp).
- You will have opportunities to work with some of the most innovative technologies and treatments in the industry and practice at world-class medical facilities that train future Army health leaders, all while developing advanced skills.
- Sign-on Bonus: $250,000 signing (accession) bonus plus $43,000 incentive pay annually.
- If you choose to serve in the Army Reserve, you can continue to work in your community and serve when needed.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Morrow, GA.
- Location: Over 40 locations stateside and several more overseas, including Hawaii, Alaska, Italy, Germany, and Korea.
- Must have completed a residency program in your specialty.
- Active Duty (Full-Time).
- Doctor of medicine or doctor of osteopathy degree from an accredited United States school of medicine or osteopathy.
- Army Reserve (Part-time).
- Practice True Medicine: No malpractice insurance, no overhead costs, no dealing with insurance companies, no productivity goals.
- Low-cost health care and dental insurance for your family.
- When you become a internal medicine physician and an officer on the United States Army health care team, you will have the opportunity to immerse yourself into a special culture and environment in which your diagnoses and treatments will support the readiness of our military's efforts and improve the lives of Soldiers and their families.
- Travel opportunities, to include humanitarian missions.
- Loan Repayment: Receive $250,udent loan repayment in $40,000 annual payments to qualifying federal student loans paid directly to the lending institution through the Health Professions Loan Repayment Program (Hplrp).
- Foreign graduates may apply if they have a permanent certificate from the Educational Council of Foreign Medical Graduates.
- Insurance: Low cost comprehensive health care and dental plans for you and your family.
- Current unrestricted license to practice medicine in the United States, District of Columbia or Puerto Rico.
- Whichever you choose, you will train to become a leader in your specialized field while enjoying the privileges that come with being an officer.
- Specialized Training Assistance: Monthly stipend while enrolled in an accredited residency program.
- Time Off: 30 days paid vacation annually plus over 20 days for federal holidays and "Days of no Scheduled Activities.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 25.