Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · September 19, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Cordele) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Comfortable neighborhoods with shade-covered drives, Victorian and Federal style homes, and an active downtown district are only a few of the amenities that make our community an ideal place to live.
- The Hospitalist starts at 2 pm on Friday and finishes at 8 am on Monday.
- The practice is supported by a hospitalist program on the weekends.
- Welcome to the community that possesses the professional lifestyle and civic features to be the life-long home you are seeking for you and your family.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Cordele, GA.
- This South Georgia community hospital, a Jcaho accredited facility, is seeking a board certified/board eligible Internal Medicine physician to staff a traditional practice, including outpatient and inpatient services.
- We offer the best of all worlds as we have the "small town" charm you hope to find in a South Georgia community.
- This salaried physician will receive a competitive salary based on Mgma guidelines, full Crhs employee benefits (including profit sharing, relocation expenses and educational loan assistance), as well as, office setup and support from the Crhs administrative management team.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.