Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · September 19, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Macon - Warner Robins) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- We have an excellent public school system, great private schools, and a low crime rate.
- The health system, a not-for-profit organization that serves a population of approximately 300,000, is seeking physicians to serve in our community.
- It is conveniently located 1 hours south of Atlanta, 3 hours from the Georgia coast, and 4 hours from the Gulf of Mexico.
- This Central Georgia Health System is seeking a board certified/board eligible Internal Medicine physician.
- The 9th largest city in Georgia, is a forever growing friendly city that offers a very nice blend of bustling city life mixed with a touch of laid-back rural charm.
- This offer includes a very Competitive Salary (using the Mgma information), Benefits Package and Relocation Allowance up to $15,000.
- The flagship hospital of offers a vast array of medical and surgical services and an environment of care and compassion.
- It is recognized as one of the best places to raise a family and most affordable to buy a home.
- This is an opportunity to join an existing multi-physician practice with a.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Macon - Warner Robins, GA.
- We are a desirable locale known for its multicultural diversity and low cost of living.
- The system has two fully accredited acute care medical facilities with a combined capacity of 282 beds.
- Warner Robins is the home of Robins Air Force Base, one of three Air Force Air Logistics Centers.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.