Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · May 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Fairhope) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- See Contact information area.
- Fairhope Alabama: We are looking for an Internal Medicine Physician to join our team.
- If you love the Gulf Coast, there are few places more scenic, with antebellum homes, streets lined with live oaks, and a charming, walkable downtown.
- With a population of about 17,000, Fairhope sits on bluffs that overlook Mobile Bay, so you're never far from a view of the water - it has a laid-back vibe that lowers your blood pressure.
- No Hospital Rounds.
- Four weeks of PTO.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Fairhope, AL.
- Primary Care Physician.
- Our Staff: Three MD's, one NP, five Ncma's, a full office staff, our EMR is Allscripts and Epic, and the.
- No nights.
- You will have a panel of patients to discover new friends and work closely with to provide the best care.
- CEU days.
- Jason Hensley.
- You will see 15 to 18 patients a day.
- Looking for Internal Medicine, MD to serve as a Primary Care Physician.
- Our Practice focuses on wellness and prevention, and we take the time to get to know each patient.
- Malpractice Insurance Provided.
- Fall in love with Fairhope: Gulf Beaches, Mobile Bay, Low Taxes, Low cost of Living, 1-hour drive to Pensacola.
- Generous Base Pay.
- No weekends.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.