Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · January 17, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Fairhope) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Generous Base Pay.
- See Contact information area.
- Our Practice focuses on wellness and prevention, and we take the time to get to know each patient.
- If you love the Gulf Coast, there are few places more scenic, with antebellum homes, streets lined with live oaks, and a charming, walkable downtown.
- No weekends.
- No nights.
- Four weeks of PTO.
- Looking for Internal Medicine, MD to serve as a Primary Care Physician.
- With a population of about 17,000, Fairhope sits on bluffs that overlook Mobile Bay, so you're never far from a view of the water - it has a laid-back vibe that lowers your blood pressure.
- Jason Hensley.
- Our Staff: Three MD's, one NP, five Ncma's, a full office staff, our EMR is Allscripts and Epic, and the.
- Fairhope Alabama: We are looking for an Internal Medicine Physician to join our team.
- CEU days.
- You will see 15 to 18 patients a day.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Fairhope, AL.
- Malpractice Insurance Provided.
- You will have a panel of patients to discover new friends and work closely with to provide the best care.
- Primary Care Physician.
- Fall in love with Fairhope: Gulf Beaches, Mobile Bay, Low Taxes, Low cost of Living, 1-hour drive to Pensacola.
- No Hospital Rounds.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago